Thank you to Deanna @a novel glimpse for nominating for this award. It’s always lovely to be awarded something and I like to answer and ask the questions. If you haven’t already check out Deanna’s blog she has some great reviews.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award.I am only going to nominate 6-7 bloggers
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions of your own.
1. Have you ever named a child, pet, car or anything else after a book character? If so, what was the name and from which book? If not, do you want to?
No! not yet anyway. My gran used to have a Jack Russell named Rambo from the films. But maybe my next pet will have a fictional name. It will probably be a hamster. Anyone have any recommendations?
2. If your favorite book was being made into a movie, who would you cast as the characters?
This is a really hard question as I don’t just one favorite book, although when I read books I do film cast to get my own picture of the characters and I can’t think of any off the top of my head right now.
3. If you could co-author a book with someone, who would it be? What would your book be about?
Ha ha ha ha ha! Me write? I don’t have much of an imagination but if I could I would like to write alongside Rainbow Rowell but I have no idea what it would be about. Romance probably.
4. Would you rather read your favorite book over and over again or read as many “2 star” books as you want?
I don’t really reread books, so I would go for the 2 star books.
5. What is the book you learned the most from?
A thousand splendid suns by Khaled Housseni. You really learn what it’s like to be a woman and living in Afghanistan.
6. If you could rename yourself, what you name you?
Like my actual name? I dunno! I have never really liked my name but I don’t think I would change it.
7. What celebrity do people say you look like?
When I was younger, I sometimes got told I looked a little bit like Nicole Appleton from All Saints. But I don’t get told that I look like anyone nowadays
8. If you could relive any time period in your life, what would it be?
Teenage years, I would do better at school and listen to everyones advice rather than dismiss it. Plus you have no responsabilities.
9. If you could be a part of any fictional family, whose would it be?
The Weasley’s. I imagine everyone would. They have such an amazing home, there are loads of them and the magic and the pranks.
10. Do you like participating in book tags and awards? Why or why not?
Yes. I like both. Answering the questions and trying to books into categories are fun.
11. Tell me the most interesting thing about yourself.
I am Dyslexic, love to read but have trouble writing paragraphs and essays, get my lefts and rights the wrong way round and have a difficult time finding the right word to use and meaning.
Bloggers I nominate
- If you could be an animal what would you be?
- If you were to write your own book what genre would it be?
- What is the latest book added to your TBR?
- What is your favourite read of the year so far?
- What three words would you use to describe yourself?
- If you could have a super power what would it be?
- How many books have you got on your TBR pile.
- What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- Can you remember the book that got you into reading? and if so what was it?
- Throne of glass or The cinder chronicles?
- What is your most anticipated read of 2016?
Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you once again to a novel glimpse for nominating me.