Thank you to the two amazing ladies @Graphicnovelty2 for nominating me and my blog for this award. If you haven’t done so already, check out their blog as they have great post and reviews on comics.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. This award was created by Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Three things about me:
- I have a Lion head Rabbit called Sir Nibblelot and I love him way more than I should (he is my fur baby)
- I don’t watch any TV apart from Game of Thrones and sometimes quiz shows.
- I am an old person in a young persons body
Five questions from the nominee:
1) Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Kiera Knightley as she is beautiful and british, and I think she would play me well. This is actually a hard question when you have to think about it.
2) Where would you go if you had a two-week, all expense-paid vacation to anywhere in the world?
Canada! I have wanted to visit for a long time now and would definitely be a trip of a lifetime for me. The landscapes and the views would just be incredible and I want to experience Poutine! Yes I pretty much think about food – but chips, cheese and gravy sounds awesome.
3) What do you love on your pizza? What do you absolutely LOATHE on your pizza?
I do love a Dominoes and the topping of choice has to be Meat Feast! Sausage, pepperoni, ham and meatballs….it’s just happiness in your mouth – Sorry if the picture makes you hungry. Oh the worst topping would have to be anything fishy urgh! It shouldn’t be allowed!
4) What would your dream job be if money wasn’t an issue?
I would love to be a doctor! But it’s not just the money issue I would need to get a whole new brain too or train for like 20 years or I would like to get paid to read books ha ha who wouldn’t?
5) Who is the person who has shaped your life significantly?
Wow this is deep! My Grandma…RIP Grandma. She was a wonderful lady and was also a nurse, she was like a second mother and I actually moved in and lived with her for a few years. But she taught me never to give up and just keep trying. Plus she had a fantastic and wicked sense of humour (that’s where I get mine from ;))
My Nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award:
I am only going to nominate a few as 10-20 is overkill.
My questions to nominees:
- What was the last film you watched?
- What is your favourite series? eg, Game of Thrones, Dexter, Gilmore Girls?
- What food do you absolutely detest?
- If you could be famous, what would you be famous for?
- Something or someone you miss most from your childhood?
Thanks for reading