I wasn’t tagged to do this but I saw it over at thrice read and thought it was a pretty good tag to do, and since I haven’t done one in a while i thought it was time.
If you have not done so already go and checkout Thrice read’s blog as it’s really cool,there is loads of tags and cool reviews. The creator of the tag is HailsheartsNYC
I loved The Sims years ago, I would spend hours on end playing it but I was never very good at managing my Sim, I used to have house fires all the time, social services would take away my baby and I got robbed A lot. Luckily this doesn’t happen to me in the real world. It’s easy to say that I enjoyed the game but I was crap at it.
OK so here goes….
1. The Original Sims: The Best Author Debut
Ready Player One was Ernest Clines debut novel and it was bloody amazing.
2. The Grim Reaper: The Saddest Character Death
It has to be Dumbledore, oh dear god! Where’s the tissues?
3. Sims Getting Stuck: A Character That Just Got In The Way
Mal, I think if Mal wasn’t in this book then Alina would stop moping about. GRrrr!
4. Simlish: A Book With Amazing Writing
The descriptive writing in this was fantastic and will always be in my mind when someone asks me this question.
5. Expansion Packs: A Series Where The Books Kept On Getting Better
These books just get better, I know there has only been two so far but I am expecting great things from the next book.
6. Sims Romance: The Worst Case Of Insta Love
God this made me cringe, love at first sight..bleurgh.
7. Cheats: A Book That Was Entirely Unrealistic
This is one of the worst books that I could think of when it came to the plot.
8. Needs Fulfillment: A Character Who Made All The Wrong Decisions
Caddy made some pretty dumb decisions just to fit in.
9. Error Code 12: A Series That Started Off Great But Went Downhill From There
I am sorry to all the lovers of this trilogy but it is just not my cup of tea. The first one wasn’t too bad but Siege and Storm was pretty bad. I will read Ruin and Rising because I am a weirdo and want to finish the series.
10. The Sims Vortex: A Book/Series That Completely Engrossed You
I haven’t read many series or finished the ones I have started but I can pretty much say that I enjoyed all the Harry Potter books.
Thanks for taking the time to read and I tag anyone that wants to do the tag.