So, a long time ago I was nominated by the lovely Jasmine@howusefulitis for this award and thought it was about time I accepted and answered the questions.
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the seven questions set to you.
3. Create seven questions for your nominees.
4. Nominate seven other bloggers.
1) Do you have a snack with you while you read?
No, I am really messy! plus I have to focus on eating or reading. I can’t do both!
2) Do you ask your real life friends to read more books just because you love to read?
Yes I have started doing this,I generally start off asking them what they last read and go from there. My work colleagues are very patient and will let me fangirl for about 10 minutes before they shut off.
3) Do you memorize quotes from your favorite books?
No, I am rubbish I never remember quotes, I just about remember what I read.
4) How many books do you have on your nightstand right now?
5! Two of them I have read.
5) Why is it that you like to read?
To escape, to travel to a different place,to see the world through different peoples eyes and because I enjoy it.
6) Do you read one book from beginning to end before start a new one?
I used to, but now I will have 3 books on the go at one time.
7) What is your favorite book of all time?
Jasmine you are evil! I can’t choose just one.This year I have read Ready Player One by Ernest Cline and Me before you by Jojo Moyes and would say they are in my top 10.
- What is your favorite book series?
- Who is your favourite Game Of Thrones Character?
- What is you favourite classic?
- Other than reading what other hobbies do you have?
- How do you organise your bookshelves?
- What are you currently reading?
- Where did you last go on holiday/vacation