The lovely Emma@emdoesbookreviews has kindly nominated me for the Book Fangirling Blog Award. Everyone knows what fangirling is, so I am not gonna teach you how to suck eggs (For some weird reason I keep writing a lot catch phrases in my sentences) Anyway on with the award.
- Create a post to accept your award
- Add the blog award button to your blog
- Answer the questions I have set below
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees (at least one question about fangirling)
1. Who do you normally fangirl with? In real life or over the internet?
Well, I have a friend at work who reads but nowhere near as much as me but she is kind enough listen to me for a while. Then I fangirl with you guys. Though sometimes I do feel out of the loop a little as I haven’t read some of the major books like throne of glass or lunar chronicles.
2. Who was your first ‘ship’?
Well until I watched YouTube I never actually knew what ship meant! So my first one has to be Alina and the Darkling from shadow and bone.(I haven’t read the others so no spoilers please).
3. Have you ever read or written fan fiction about a book you loved?
I don’t think I have but there is probably loads out there. Rainbow Rowell fangirl right here.
4. What was the last book/character/ship you fangirled over?
It has to be Anna and the French kiss – I loved Etienne so much.
5. If you could be flatmates with one fictional character (no romance!) which character would you choose to live with?
Ooh this is a hard one. It would have to be Mark Watney from The Martian, he is hilarious and if ever there were an apocalypse he could grow potatoes in the flat and we would live forever. We could watch 80’s sitcoms and listen to disco music all day ha ha.
My questions for the nominees:
- What book do you feel is underrated but love to fangirl about?
- Who is your biggest fictional crush? and if you had a whole day with them what would you do?
- What is your favourite series?
- What is your latest fangirling moment?
- What book do you recommend the most?
The bloggers I tag:
Again thank you to Emma for nominating me for this award and if you haven’t done so already go and check her blog out.