- Thank and link the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
I was nominated for The Infinity dreams award by Giovanna at bookcomablog. This is my first ever award that I have been nominated for so thank you so much and I hope you all like it.
So here goes, 11 facts about myself!
- I was born in Weymouth, Dorset in the UK. It is a seaside resort
and a lovely place to live and visit as a tourist.
- I have an 8-year-old daughter called Lucy and she is my world.
- I currently have 6 hamsters!!!! Yes you read right 6, mad I know! But I love them all as they are adorable.
- I am only child.
- My star sign is Aquarius.
- I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety.
- Currently watching Game of Thrones and Loving it!
- I want a dog! not just any dog a cockapoo
- I am obssessed with play candy crush.
- I have been with my fiance for 10 years
- I practically live in the local library.
- How many books have you read this year?
I have read a total of 69 books so far and still going strong, it’s a mixture of graphic novels, comics, novels and childrens books.
- Are you doing the 2016 Goodreads Reading Challenge? If So, how many books are you planning on reading?
Oh yes, I definitely will be and I am going to attempt 75!
- Who is your favorite Author?
I discovered Rainbow Rowell this year and I’m a huge contemporary fan.
- If you could interview anyone from your life living or dead, who would it be?
I am a bit confused about this question, if it was from my life, it would be my gran. There are so many questions I have.
- If you could live ANYWHERE in the world, where would it be?
Canada, it looks amazing.
- If you could speak any other language, which one would it be?
I used to study German, and know a little bit so I will stick with German.
- Do you have any pets?
Yes. Six Hamsters: Fluffy,Biscuit, Tedley, Cherry, Gonzalez and Slug. A tank full of tropical fish, but they’re my partners
- Do you have any siblings?
I am an only child, though I would have loved a brother or sister.
- Do you play any instruments?
Nope. I would love to play the piano
- What is your favorite food?
Fish and chips from the seaside with loads of salt and vinegar
- Have you ever broken a bone?
No! Thank god! and I am not planning to either.
Questions for nominees:
- What would be your super power?
- What TV series you currently watching?
- Favorite book of 2015?
- Favorite Genre of book?
- Do you have other passions apart from your blog?
- How many books have you read in 2015?
- What’s your occupation?
- Do you have any pets?
- What or who is your guilty pleasure?
- What makes you cringe?
- What Hogwarts house would you be in?
And now my nominees, Please don’t feel pressured to do this if you don’t want to, or if you have already done it, I apologise in advance.